Employee Self-Service is Human Resources employee database (PeopleSoft) which allows employees to view, update and maintain their own information. Convenient, 24/7 online access from anywhere, you have the ability to:
- Select Personal Information Home to review and update your personal contact information such as address and phone numbers, or change your marital status or name
- Review your Benefit enrollment information and enroll in benefits during Open Enrollment
- Select Payroll and Compensation Home to access your online pay statement, view your Total Rewards statement, correct your Federal tax status, sign up for direct deposit, and choose which accounts to deposit your salary into
- You can also review other deduction or contribution information and see all of your previous pay statements
- Review and apply for jobs
Accessing Employee Self-Service from Home
- From home, Jefferson employees will need to use Jefferson’s Remote Access Portal (RAP)
- To access RAP and navigate to Employee Self-Service, go to https://connect.tjuh.org and enter your campus key and password
- Select Employee Self-Service from the applications screen
- RAP is compatible with Windows computers; Macintosh systems or tablets are not supported at this time
If you are experiencing problems logging in, please call (215) 955-7975, select Option #1.
If you are experiencing problems using Jefferson Employee Self-Service, contact your HR Business Partner.