Jefferson has identified the following questions from employees to help you with your own questions. Don’t see your question? Contact your HR Business Partner!
How do I enroll in Direct Deposit?
- Select the Employee Self-Service link from the HR website home page.
- Enter your Campus Key and Password in the next window.
- This will take you to the Employee Self-Service Home Page, where you can update your personal information and check your paycheck as well as complete your Direct Deposit Information. Under Payroll and Compensation, click Direct Deposit to enter and save your bank account information.
Please see the flyer on Employee Self-Service (PDF) and how to enroll in Direct Deposit.
How do I enroll in Benefits?
- Select the Employee Self-Service Link from the HR website home page.
- Enter your Campus Key and Password in the next window.
- This will take you to the Employee Self-Service Home Page, where you can update your personal information and check your paycheck as well as complete your Benefits Enrollment. Under Benefits, click Benefits Enrollment to enter and save your benefits information.
What is Employee Self-Service and how do I access it?
This information can be found on the Employee Self-Service page.
What is Manager Self-Service? What functions can be completed in Manager Self-Service?
Manager Self-Service allows for managers to view and complete important transactions. Please refer to the Manager Self-Service User Guide for more information. This feature includes:
- Viewing Employee personal information - Visit Employee Self-Service and select Manager Self-Service, then select Job and Personal Information, then select View Employee Personal Info. Select the employee you want to review.
- Transferring employees to another manager - Visit Employee Self-Service and select Manager Self-Service, select Job and Personal Information, select Request Reporting Change. You will then check the box next to the employee/s name/s who you are transferring. Press continue. Then enter the date of the change and the new supervisor's ID. You can look that up by selecting the magnifying glass.
- Changing employees’ locations - Visit Employee Self-Service, and select Manager Self-Service, select Job and Personal Information, select Request Location Change. Select the box next to the employee/s that you want to change. Input the location change date and the new location. Press submit.
- Terminating employees - Visit Employee Self-Service , select Manager Self-Service, select Job and Personal Information, select Terminate Employee. Select the individual you would like to terminate. Insert the termination date (which should be the day after the last day worked). Include any owed EIB and/or ETO hours.
What is Jefferson's Conflicts of Interest Disclosure Process?
The COI disclosure process has been designed to raise awareness and to facilitate disclosure and review of interests and activities that may generate a conflict of interest. This helps to promote a “culture of compliance” that meets the requirements of state and federal agencies, and that maintains the trust and support of our research sponsors, patients, and community at large. View the Conflicts of Interest Disclosure Process FAQs.
What is the Delta Dental group number?
The Delta Dental group number is 2564.
How do I apply for Tuition Reimbursement?
How do I locate the Jefferson Benefit Information? How do I locate the Benefit Rates?
Jefferson Benefit Information is located on the Benefits Information webpage. Scroll down to view the Employee Contribution Rates document.
What are Voluntary Benefits and how can I access this program?
Benefits Plus is Jefferson’s voluntary benefits program for benefits-eligible employees that includes Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, Pre-Paid Legal, Identity Theft Insurance, Auto and Home Owners insurance, Pet insurance, Purchasing Power for big-ticket items and shopping discounts. Go to www.JeffersonBenefitsPlus.com and Login with your Campus Key and Password for more details.
Where can I find the Personal Choice Out-of-Network form?
How do I find information about LiveWell@Jeff, Jefferson’s wellness program?
Visit the LiveWell@Jeff webpage.
I heard that I can be reimbursed up to $150 for my gym membership. What is this process?
Independence Blue Cross offers member reimbursements through their Healthy Lifestyles Solutions Program.
What gyms are eligible for the discount?
Take advantage of gym discounts through Benefits Plus, our voluntary benefits program. SWEAT Fitness, The Sporting Club at The Bellevue, and 12th Street Gym are offering employees significant savings on monthly memberships and initiation fees. Additional gym discounts will be added throughout the year. For more information or to enroll, please visit Benefits Plus and click on Sports & Fitness.
What is the cell phone discount?
To see a wide range of Jefferson employee discounts, including off select cell phone carries, please go to the Discounts & Perks webpage.
Where can I find Jefferson policies?
Please visit the policy section of the website, located on Resources & Links.
I’m interested in retiring. What is the process?
Please refer to the Retiree Checklist (PDF).
I’m leaving Jefferson (not retiring). What is the process?
Please notify your manager. Employees should provide advance notice greater than or equivalent to basic ETO or vacation allowance per the Voluntary Resignations Policy .
Once notice is provided you are expected to work during the “notice” time to be eligible to receive payment of unused ETO or vacation time.
You will receive any owed ETO or vacation at the time of your next scheduled pay. It will be a live check that will be mailed to your home address of record. Please ensure this information is correct in the timekeeping system prior to your last day.
Your manager is responsible for completing the necessary termination action in Manager Self-Service.
Your benefits expire the last day of the month in which your work. For example, if your last day worked is December 30, then your benefits will end December 31. If your last day worked is December 1, then your benefits will end December 31.
You will receive your COBRA package in the mail approximately 2 weeks after your termination is processed.
To access your retirement funds you must contact TIAA or Aon Hewitt directly. Our notification goes to them within 2 weeks of your termination effective date. The contact information can be found at the Service Provider Contacts PDF.
What is the contact for pension?
Our retirement plan administrators are TIAA or Aon Hewitt. The contact information can be found at the Service Provider Contacts PDF.
I’m having an issue applying for a position with Jefferson. How can I apply?
Please ensure you are using a supported browser. Also, resumes and cover letters should not be pdf or scanned documents.