At Jefferson, all professional nurses participate in a week-long orientation program that provides information related to nursing practice at Jefferson Center City, Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience, and Jefferson Methodist Hospital.
All campuses are Magnet designated and are dedicated to excellence in patient care. As an academic medical center Jefferson supports a philosophy for maintaining lifelong learning.
- The Hospitals' Mission, Vision and Core Values
- The Department of Nursing's Shared Governance Model
- Nurse Sensitive Indicators
- Culture of Safety
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Electronic Clinical Documentation
- Clinical Skills Review
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Unit-Based Orientation: Every new employee is provided a unit-based orientation with a clinical preceptor.