- Medical Oncology Outpatient Staff Nurse
- Clinical Resource Pool Nurse at Jefferson – Methodist Hospital
- JeffFlex RN Pool at Jefferson – Methodist Hospital
Clinical Resource Pool Nurse at Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Working as a Jefferson Methodist Hospital Clinical Resource Pool Nurse allows you to receive all of the benefits of a full time nurse while having the opportunity to float around the hospital and gain experience on all critical care and telemetry units. This unique position comes with an increased “pool” rate as well as a guaranteed full time schedule, sick/vacation time, and full time benefits.
As a Jefferson Methodist Hospital Clinical Resource Pool Nurse you will be assigned daily to a unit according to staffing needs. Will also cover leaves of absences, etc. as needed. Additionally, will be assigned a Holiday Track that will rotate annually (you WILL receive Holiday premium pay).
- You are required to work 36-hours per week.
- Hourly rate is $45/hour.
- 10% night shift differential (as well as a weekend shift differential).
Jefferson Methodist Hospital Clinical Resource Pool Nurses will be able to self-schedule within reason (as long as requirements are met and needs are being filled). Every third weekend will be required.
To apply, click on our link below and enter “keyword”: 9220927.
JeffFlex RN Pool Nursing at Jefferson Methodist Hospital
As a JeffFlex RN with Jefferson Methodist Hospital you will be assigned a home unit within Jefferson Methodist Hospital where you will primarily self-schedule your time.
- You are required to work 36-hours per month including 12 hours of which must be off-shift or weekend.
- Weekly hourly rates are $46 (day) and $51 (night).
- Weekend hourly rates are $52 (day) and $56 (night).
To apply, click on our link below and enter “keyword”: 9212949